This blog post is all about showcasing our beautiful hand-crafted Premium Albums! These are one of our favorite products we offer to our couples. We could write all day about the endless customizable options and breathtaking materials available.
All Premium Albums come standard with a beautiful leather cover (available color selection below) and 10 pages or 20 sides. Custom-designed pages from your favorite images are printed on archival-quality paper and flush-mounted onto thick board. The interior pages are then hand-bound to your choice of a square or rounded spine. The pages are very thick and durable. They are the perfect way to preserve and share your beautiful wedding-day memories for a life-time!
Here is the basic run-down of how we work with you to create your album:
– First you pick the size of the album; 8 x 10 inches, 10 x 10 inches, 11 x 14 inches or 12 x 12 inches. Other dimensions are available by request.
– Next you send us your selection of your “favorite” (we know it is hard to choose) 20 wedding photographs you absolutely want to see in the album design.
– We then design the layout for the album which typically includes 30-50 images.
– After we complete the initial design, which only takes one-two weeks, we send you a digital preview. You then get one round revisions meaning, we will change the order of images and add/subtract images as you instruct.
– Once we have the album layout finalized, the really fun part begins – picking all your personalization’s.